Service available everyday 24/7
Abourthorne Healthcare is committed to deliver quality services and offer continuous improvement, effectiveness, efficiency and value for money.
This will be achieved within a framework of equality and values that promote the rights and desires of our customers who use our services.
We believe that there is always room for improvement and all staff must adhere to total commitment to quality and improvement in every aspect of their work.
We aim to ensure that we make it a priority to liaise with all our stakeholders regularly to ensure their views are heard and accommodated as far as possible by implementing the standards of quality and safety through the following methods:
- Customer feedback/survey forms
- Stakeholders feedback/survey forms
- Complaints procedure and monitoring
- Compliments feedback forms
- Staff survey forms
- Equal opportunities in all aspects
- Fire risk assessments
- Health and safety audits
- Regular reviews and update of policies and procedure in light of changing legislations
- Incident & Accident reporting
- Financial monitoring
- Medication monitoring
- Health Action Plan (recording and monitoring changing health needs)
- Workplace risk assessments
- Pre-employments checks to ensure the safety of customer
- Customer reviews at least annually
Our organisations Management team would be responsible to ensure all above policies are followed to meet customers’ needs. and they carry out audits to identify the areas of improvement and follow up properly to meet the standard legal obligations.